Thursday, June 26, 2008
27 weeks
Well, I had my 27 week check up yesterday and everything looked great. I just can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. I have a 4D ultrasound on July 17th. I am so excited and can not wait to see her little face. Two weeks after my u/s I will have another check up and will schedule my c-section then. WOWZERS~ that is just so exciting but a little crazy. I am about to be the mother of 2!! Please just pray that my contractions stop! For the past couple of weeks i have been having contractions on and off. I haven't had them in a couple of days. They will be measuring my cervix during my u/s to make sure it hasn't started to shorten. Just keep praying that i continue my healthy pregnancy. We are almost there! Oh i am just so ready to love on the precious little newborn. how exciting! Well, that is about all for now. Here are some pics of my growing :) belly. Hope everyone has a fun and safe July 4th. love to all!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What else do you have in your hand besides the camera!!!
Just curious!!! LOL
ha ha....a bottle of hairspray :)
Post a Comment