Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th FUN!!!

I just cannot believe the summer is going by so fast. We had a wonderful July 4th with family and friends. Douglass, Ryan, Philip and Dad had a 7:00 tee time (yuck). While Austin, Kara, Sarah and I went to the exciting Muleshoe parade where we met up with Jason, Holly and Jaxon . After the parade, Jaxon and Austin got to sit on Pete the Mule and the play for a bit before we had to leave for our cookout. I think I did more eating than anything else but I enjoyed it :). After the parade we had a huge cookout at mom and dads which we ended up cooking way to much food and were all miserable esp. after the chocolate cake and homemade ice cream. YUM! It was such a great weekend but went by sooo fast. Its hard to believe that next July 4th I'll be the mother of 10 month old and 3 1/2 year old. wow!! I hope everyone else had a great 4th and ate as much as I did. Hope to see everyone soon. 11 1/2 more weeks until little Alexandra arrives :).


JAXON AND AUSTIN EATING CANDY FROM THE PARADE.

JAXON AND AUSTIN
HOLLY RASCO AND ALLYSON
Austin and Philip

THE FAMILYKARA AND PHILIP
DOUGLASS, AUSTIN AND RYAN
JAXON AND AUSTIN ON THE GLASS ASS


DOUGLASS AND SARAH. PLEASE PRAY FOR SARAH B/C SHE HAS HER BAR EXAM IN 3 WEEKS :(. SHE HAS BEEN STUDYING HER LITTLE BOTTOM OFF.

No comments: