Thursday, July 10, 2008

OH S#%&

I thought it was just a normal evening taking Zsak outside until i was going to come back in and saw my little friend. EEKKKKKK.....how in the world am I going to get back in my house. The tarantula was right above the door and I was not about to walk underneath it. So, Zsak and I ran next door to use our neighbors phone to call Ryan to open the garage door so i could get back in the house. Ryan was bathing Austin and could not dispose of my new little friends just then. So anyways, I got back in the house safe and sound through the garage door (i did have to walk all the way around to the back of the house ha ha). Sorry these pics are a little blurry but I was trying to get the best picture i could get while not getting attacked by the nasty thing. I took most of the pics from inside the house but this first picture i stuck my arm out the door to get this shot. We have had problems with these huge spiders in our neighborhood. Our poor neighbors have had 3 or 4 I think. I was just praying that they were attracted to Maryellen's and Craig's house and would stay away from ours. DANG IT.......I had my first encounter so I'll keep you posted if we have anymore. They don't live very long at our house so maybe they will get the hint and STAY AWAY. UGH, i hope i can sleep tonight.


1 comment:

The Stanford Family said...

Wow! You have been quite the little blogger since I have been gone.

Well, atleast your husband was home when the big TRINANTULA arrived. (Just picture me saying it my own special way!!!!) :) I don't know if you remember my experience with one on the back porch while Raymond was at work or not, but I KILLED it all by myself!!!

Love all the rest of the pictures and I hope to get mine updated soon.