With all the commotion of bringing Alexandra home and taking away attention from Austin, we decided that Austin needed to have a special day. So on Tuesday Ryan and Linda took Austin to Lubbock to visit his Uncle Raymond's fire station and to attend the VeggieTale show. Needless to say, the fire station was a HIT and VeggieTales not so much (he only lasted 30 min). Austin was able to play at the fire station of over an hour and 1/2 and loved every minute of it. He even got to spray the water hose and drive the truck. Here are a few pictures of his special day. I'll post some more pics of Alexandra in a later post. She is doing wonderful and is absolutely precious!!! I can't wait for everyone to meet her.
WOW...SITTING ON THE FIRE TRUCK

I can really sit inside the truck???

Austin and Ryan



Trying on the Gear

Sliding down the pole with Uncle Raymond...I am so glad i was not there for this one!


His favorite part!! He couldn't stop talking about it!

No comments:
Post a Comment