Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have come to realize........

to seek god's guidance
no ones kids are perfect ...no matter how much their mothers think they are
I am responsible for keeping my family healthy
i want to be healthy, eat healthy and workout
i want to be a great example for my kids
not to depend on anyone else for help.
good friends are so hard to find and i can count mine on one hand
its sad when people are to busy to enjoy the small things in life
children are such a blessing and i am so excited i am going to be an aunt!!!! AGAIN!!!!
i love my new bible study and am so thankful for god leading me there! i love my group of strong christian women.
my neighbors are family. I don't know what i would do without their help, love and support.
I wish people would grow up and take care of their kids.
I am so addicted to chocolate and have moved on to 'dark' chocolate b/c its a healthier choice, right?
that everyone isn't out to get you.
i need to start being more positive
vaccinations are such a hard thing to decide on. I am still doing my research and my kids are not being vaccinated. Alexandra still has not had one shot!! i don't regret it either. I don't care to hear your opinion either!!!
to live my life the way i want to and not to care what others think
Mama has to take care of herself first so she is able to care for her family


Sorry for the rambling but i had to get somethings off of my chest!

3 comments:

The Stanford Family said...

I have an article if you care to read it, but it is opposite of what you probably want to hear.

Chey-Anne Smart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allyson said...

I would love to read the article. i am always interested in information. I'll answer any question also.