Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm BACK!!

NO, I did not delete you from my blog!!! I just closed my blog for a few days while I made some changes. I was going to delete it but realized how many keep up with it and ENJOY seeing the kiddos. We are so busy but I will try and make an effort to update it each week!

YES!!! We are potty training and have about got it down!! We are still working on #2 but I have BIG rewards now if he does #2 and he has been trying really hard. He is so going to kill me one day for this :). When I was taking the pictures he was telling me NO MOMMY

My precious ones swinging with daddy while I am cooking dinner. Sorry i cut your head of RY!
So loving her swing! She would stay in it for hours. Happy baby.
Miss A's other love is her bouncy! Its HILARIOUS!! I will have to post a movie soon.
Hope everyone has a WARM and fantastic weekend! Love to all! Sorry to all of you that I made mad. I really didn't have any evil intentions on locking my blog down. One more thing.....Ryan and I are planning on going to George Strait June 6th in Dallas if anyone is interested in going. KID FREE.....woohoo!!

No comments: