Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Grahams Birthday and a crazy baby

Graham's Birthday...Happy 2nd Birthday Jam :)


Ray Ray and Graham. Check out the awesome cupcakes Stephanie made! The looked amazing and tasted wonderful!! I didn't eat 1/2 a dozen like I did last year when I was 4 months pregnant :)

Blurry pic but i loved his hat
Austin opening Grahams presents AGAIN....second year to do so but Graham didn't seem to mind
My baby Girl
Brogan and Alexandra...Isn't he precious? They are about 2 weeks apart and were very interested in each other.


Alexandra on the move...not crawling but rolling EVERYWHERE.....



pulling up on drawers.......ha ha....this was on the other side of the rug but she did not want to roll onto the concrete floors. Check out those fat thighs

ha ha ha, i thought it was so funny!

1 comment:

jeannie harlan said...

Pecious kiddo! Ibet you're busy! Great pictures,got teary eyed though! Miss all of ya'll