Wow! where does time go? I can't believe that Austin is in Pre-K now. He started Thursday, September 3, and is loving it. He thinks he is pretty cool b/c his school is a block from his daddy's office. On the first day he would not kiss us bye in front of all his friends (which is a new thing b/c he always kisses me bye...at church, workout, ect). Ryan leaned in first to kiss him and Austin turned his head so Ry kissed his cheek. He made me kiss his forehead...haha!! I thought it was so funny and it saved me from crying when we left him. Anyways, here are some pictures I took of his first day.



Picking out his name and putting it in the bucket. This is how he signs himself in everyday

Sitting on his symbol for circle time. He is a lion

Checking out the toys

Meeting the hermit crab. The class gets to pick out a name for it. When the teacher told the class this, one little boy shouted "Syrup"..haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment