Monday, November 16, 2009

October Pictures

Random picture but i thought it was HILARIOUS!! Don't remember what was so funny but she was laughing pretty hard :). Love the green beans all over her face




HALLOWEEN ~


My Little Chunky Monkey :). I have pictures of Austin in the same costume :)


Had to put a bow on the top of her costume so she would look more girly at Trunk or Treat :)


Here is Austin when he was about 20 months old. He was my first Chunky Monkey
My Super hero-- Spider-Man
Sweet Babies
Austin and Madison



PUMPKIN PATCH

I helped Austin's Pre-k class go to the Pumpkin Patch for a field trip. It was so much fun!!


My little Pumpkin :)
My Strong Pumpkin
Aus and I at story time
Austin and his partner in crime, Parker. Don't they just look like 'little toots' haha


Yep, Austin was being the biggest TERD while Miss Jody was trying to take a class picture. Can you find Austin? UGH, I was so mad at him. (click on the picture and enlarge it so you can get the full effect of my terd 3 year old) Seriously, who needs closets and rooms full of toys when you have HUGE cardboard box?

Ha! The jokes on them now ;). I have them trapped

Austin taking Alexandra for a ride as he pushes his new 'toy' around. She loved it

No comments: