Whew, I can't believe Christmas is already over. I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful time with your families. We did the Tour de Texas Panhandle again this year but decided to be at our house on Christmas Eve and morning for Santa and to start our own little family traditions. We had a wonderful Christmas and we are so Thankful for the time with our families. I just can't imagine not being with them on Christmas.
Christmas at Bruce and MiMi's houseRyan Helping Miss Alexandra open her presents

Cute Pink Ride MiMi :)


Alexandra thinking she needs to help Austin and Austin being annoyed with her as usual.

Austin and Graham on there new four-wheeler. They had to take turns driving

I could not get them to look at me. That is RayRay standing behind them trying to prevent them from running over MORE Christmas lights....hahaha
Santa


Austin had to put his toys in his Jeep. I thought it was hilarious esp his gun

She Loves her Car

So excited about her stroller

This picture cracks me up...its a bit blurry b/c they were speeding by but look how Alexandra has her foot up on the dash ;). They LOVED cruising the house in the Jeep

Sweet Babies

I had to put this picture in the mix. Santa also gave Austin Handy Manny tools so every five minutes while riding his Jeep he would "break down" and use his tools to fix his Jeep. And of course Alexandra was climbing all over it while it was being worked on.
Christmas at Grandy and Grans
Gran and Grandy with the kiddos



haha, I don't know what I am going to do about his precious fake little smile

Alexandra loves to open gift bags :)

No comments:
Post a Comment