I am still in shock that I have a 4 year old!! Wow, how time flies! We had a blast at Austin's party this year!! His big surprise this year was a TRAIN!!! He was so excited and it was a complete HIT!! If you are interested in getting the info for having this train at an event, I would highly recommend the people at Little Tex Express. They were wonderful!! Ryan and I decided to use the clubhouse in our neighborhood b/c there were going to be so many little kids, parents and of course the train. It was a great decision b/c the train was able to ride all around the park and we had plenty of sitting room for cake and ice cream! Thanks to all the family and friends that came from all over to celebrate with us. Austin definitely felt the love. Here are a few pics from April! It was hard to pick which ones to post bc there were so many great ones! Enjoy
How neat is it that we had Engine no. 4 for Austin's 4th Birthday

Austin a little shocked that a TRAIN was actually at his party

Isn't it the cutest thing!!

Austin playing in the engine

Mommy and daddy even were able to ride. Alexandra stayed on the train the ENTIRE time

My man and my baby girl

Just Chillin and Riding the train...precious baby


Aww, Austin and Madison




No comments:
Post a Comment