Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello all......

Ok yall, I am so behind on blogging. Things always seem to be so busy and I can't imagine how much worse they will get when baby bean arrives. Speaking of baby bean, I am feeling so much better and feel like I am part of the world again. It is absolutely wonderful going to the gym again and I started last week back to teaching my sunday school class! With my 3rd pregnancy I am definitely showing so much quicker than I did with my previous 2. I am hoping to not gain as much as I have in the past and try to work out as much as I can or feel like it. Even though my nausea is just about gone, the exhaustion is something that i still fight on a daily basis. I think I just need to get use to it b/c with 2 other kids I never get a chance to relax. I had my 12 week ck up the last of April and everything sounded and looked wonderful. I was able to hear that precious little heartbeat for the first time, man, that was just music to my ears. The heart beat was 159 which was exactly what little Alexandra's heartbeat was the entire pregnancy with her. I still feel like little bean is a boy but I won't have to wonder long b/c Dr G said he would do a sonogram my next apt, May 20th, to see if we could see the sex of the little precious bean. I can't wait!! I don't know why I want to know soooo much more with this one than I did the other 2. No, I really do not have a preference on boy or girl, just as long as baby bean is much more calm and acts nothing like my sweet Alexandra! Might sound mean to those of you that have not had a colic baby or all the other exciting dramas that come along with have a little girl that acts just like her mother. Believe me, my mom tells me that Alexandra acts just like I did. ha!! Poor Ryan having 2 of me under one roof :).

Austin is doing great! He only has 2 more weeks of school left and I know he is going to be heart broken b/c he LOVES his teacher and friends. He starts FPC summer program in July and I know he will look forward to that. He has done so well in school and has learned so much. He ask every day if it is school day or Bible study. He is so busy all day long. He loves playing his computer games, riding his bike, reading books, playing with his friends, going to Mullen and Taigs house, and anything outside. He HATES sharing most of his toys with his sister esp b/c she has an obsession with Handy Manny :). He is his daddy's shadow and learns so much stuff from him. Austin is definitely going to know a little about everything and be a genius just like his dad. Austin even asked Ryan yesterday, "Dad, am I a genius." Haha! some days i really believe Austin knows more than I do about most things :). Last week while setting up the slip n' slide, Austin had to show me how to use the air compressor. how bad is that!!

Alexandra, my sweet Alexandra! ha! Miss A is definitely my pistol and has an opinion about everything. She is doing good! She has her 20 month check up on Tuesday and I will try to post the stats to that later. She is such a go getter and does not know how to walk ANYWHERE. She runs everywhere she goes and is always busy busy busy. She loves Austin and thinks he is just the neatest thing ever. Whatever he says to her she laughs. She is also one tough little girl. Her and Austin wrestle constantly, with tackling and she just belly laughs. I always laugh b/c Austin could not have been the second child. He is way to cautious and sensitive. Alexandra just runs full speed and never slows down to think about the consequences. She puts up with so much from Austin and holds her own for the most part.

Since I am so far behind on posting pictures I just posted an Alexandra blog and Austin blog of random pictures from the past couple of months. Hope you guys enjoy and each of you are doing great. I look forward to seeing most of you soon! Have a great summer. Love you all! MUAH!


To those of you that have been asking. here is my 12 week belly. I am now 14 1/2 weeks and will post a new one at 15 weeks. wowzers! I am just thankful I start out skinny b/c I sure don't end up that way :).

1 comment:

Stace said...

I love reading your blog and keeping up with your family. Your kids are too cute! Can't wait to find out the sex of your little bean!

Stacy