Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Swim Playdate

Alexandra and Aiden

Alexandra loved when Gabe would run by her and splash her. She would just scream and laugh. so cute

Austin isn't hitting Alexandra with his bucket as it looks. haha. he is dumping all the water out b/c he was going to dump it on his sister.
Gabe and his flippers
Snack Time
Aiden was cold so to warm up he laid on the hot concrete. lol His pool at his house is really warm so it was hard to get use to a cooler water in our pool
Austin is a fish. I know he could probably swim without his floaty suit but it more of a safety thing for mama :)
Alexandra and Lily. They are only a month apart.

After 3 hours of swimming it took her 5 min to fall asleep. Sweet baby

I had to put a floaty suit and arm floats on Alexandra b/c she has no fear and just jumps in the water. Jumping in isn't the problem but after she jumps in she won't kick her legs to keep her balance and ends up on her belly with her face in the water. The arm floats help stop that :) I really need to get her into swim lessons. I just think she looks hilarious with all of her floaty devices on :)

No comments: