Why is it always so hard to get back to reality after vacation? It took me a couple of days to get back into the swing of things but I am doing great now. We have been hanging out at the pool all week with friends so that helps. Austin has been obsessed with going to the beach for months so we decided to take him to Galveston (Mexico is way to scary right now). We had an amazing time. This was his first time flying on an airplane and he was so excited. I took so many pictures it was hard to pick and chose which ones to share. I downloaded so many that I hope you don't get bored. Miss Alexandra spent the week with my parents and did so good. I was so anxious about leaving her b/c she has never been away from any of us for that long. She did amazing and came home with painted toenails :) Sooo Precious!
Waiting for our plan to arrive


About to Take off....

The POOL



On Friday we decided to go back into Houston to do a little shopping. It was so much fun to go to a decent mall. Midland Mall is HORRIBLE. We spent most of the day shopping, eating and entertaining Austin. We had lunch at the Rain-Forest Cafe and Austin was pretty impressed with the environment and I with their HUGE dessert :)
Eating at Rain forest Cafe

Our Volcano dessert that was topped with a sparkler. Austin insisted we have after our lunch. YUM!!! His pregnant mommy was very happy with this wonderful treat :)


Topped our shopping day with a Lollipop
The BEACHAustin and Ryan building their sandcastle....or Austin kept calling it his Ant tower

Off to the water....


Leaving on SundayAustin rode with our luggage from our room to our car...poor guy that had to push all of our stuff


Valet guy took our picture. I am 17 weeks pregnant

Sad face b/c he didn't want to leave

Eating at the Fisherman's Wharf one last time. Great food!

Austin's photography skills :)

The hotel we stayed at was absolutely beautiful.

The lobby area and dinning area

Hallway that lined the front of the hotel with ocean views.
1 comment:
I am so glad that you all had a great time!!! Thanks for sharing all of the pictures!
Post a Comment