Saturday, September 18, 2010

34 weeks....AND ITS UGLY

As of today, I have 4 weeks and 5 days left of this pregnancy!! My c-section is scheduled for Oct 21 at 7:30 woohooo! Please pray for a healthy finish to this pregnancy and for a healthy delivery for both Alyvia and I. I can't wait to meet precious little Alyvia and to NOT be pregnant anymore. The pictures I am about to post are HORRIBLE esp my pink teeth from eating cupcakes with pink icing for Alexandra's birthday. 0-well, you can atleast see the HUGE belly :). Make sure and look at the other two post I have posted today....Alexandra turns 2 and First day of school. Love ya all! Muah!



this one is in black and white so you can't see exactly how pink my mouth really is :). It looks like i am wearing some really awful lipstick ;)

No comments: