Friday, December 10, 2010

Just a quick update

Sorry, i have been so MIA on blogging. I don't ever have a free second to do anything. Please pray for Alyvia's reflux! Bless her heart! She has been crying it seems none stop for the past 5 weeks. We are on meds now so hopefully between that and the chiropractor things will start getting better. Here are a few pics of the kids.

Alexandra...haha, I finally got a picture of it!! What she loves to do frequently..POUT


Austin

Alyvia
.......and how she is most of the time :(

1 comment:

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Hey-I'm one of Steph's friends and I enjoy reading your blog. I just had to leave a msg to sympathize with you. My third baby was born the week after yours-he has reflux and has cried for four weeks. He's miserable.I've been miserable too-makes for really long days and nights. We are on Zantac and I took him to the chiro last week. He seems to be a little better-he finally slept five hours the other night. I've been keeping him propped up as much as possible. I will keep you in my prayers-you aren't alone!!!