Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Austin

Wow! I can not believe I am just hours away from having a 5 year old.....where does time go? I am absolutely honored that God chose ME to be the mother of the sweetest little boy. I pray you always have the tender and loving heart that you have now. I love you to the moon and back. Here is a little look back over the past 5 years.........

Austin Douglass Holcomb
February 27, 2006



1 Year old


2 Years Old


3 Years old



4 Years old




Happy 5th Birthday


2 comments:

Marina said...

Your babies all have the sweetest shaped lips!! :)

The Stanford Family said...

Wow! Can't believe it has been 5 years! I remember driving down my road when I got the call that you were in labor and waiting all night for the call. Then waiting even longer to see a picture!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Austin! You are a very sweet boy! We love you!

Raymond, Stephanie, G1, & G2