Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wow, What a week :)



Alexandra Kay has had a HUGE week!!! So proud of her

1. She is in her big girl bed! We have had no problems what so ever!! I don't have any pics yet but when I finish her room I will post :)

2. She is potty trained :) YAY!! So nice to be back to 1 kiddo in diapers. Its actually been way easier than I thought it was going to be potty training a little princess diva. Go ALEXANDRA!! Friday Morning she woke up and decided she was finished with diapers. She has been in panties ever since. Only 2 accidents. I have tried 2 times before and she just wasn't ready. Her reward was a barbie car which she got to pick out yesterday. Here are a few pics


Little potty and reward stickers



So proud of her :)


Her BIG reward!! Barbie Car and a barbie with puppies ;). She was so excited but would not smile b/c Austin was bugging her. She was afraid he was going to touch her barbie stuff. So the whole time i was taking pics she was yelling, "Austin no touched my bawbie car"

Alexandra taking pics of a happy mommy....YES, she is taking pics while sitting on the potty haha I have to brag on Austin while I am at it. Every day while the girls are napping Austin and I have been doing "Hooked on Kindergarten" by Hooked on Phonics. It the box we bought it came with handwriting, mathematics and phonics. He is doing amazing! It helps thouht that he has a wonderful Pre-k teacher that taught kindergarten for many years. My goal is to have Austin reading and writing before he starts school in the fall. We aren't to far off! Practice makes perfect and I am so glad that he has his daddy's brains ;). I just can't believe he starts school next year. Here is a pic of him doing the math workbook. He can already do addition :)

Hope everyone has a Fun Spring Break!!!

No comments: