Gran, Alyvia and Princess
She is obsessed with hello kitty and picked out her own cake. She LOVED it and it was adorable.
Best pic of 4 of the 5 cousins. Alyvia was napping :(
Poor Alyvia and Garret have not hope in opening their own gifts when they get older. Austin opens Grahams gifts and now Graham and Austin open Alexandra's haha!!
Birthday Party no. 2 at Chuck'e'cheese
Precious Payton
Who says 'Big' kids can't have fun at the cheese. Daniel dancing on stage
So excited about Barbie Dream House
Fire Dog, Fire Pup and Princess putting together the Dream house :)
Ok, there is the short version of Alexandra's birthday. I know I have sucked at blogging for the past 6 months. Life is crazy with 3 kids, what can I say? I promise to try and stay a little more up to date with events and pics. Sorry I have been such a slacker. Hope this finds everyone doing well. xoxo







2 comments:
They don't joke when they say three is mass chaos!!!
ha!!! yes it is!!!
Post a Comment