I am counting down the days until I get so see my Precious Alexandra and get my body back :). Also, I chopped off my hair and have a different color. I was so sick of my other so called "do" Let me know what you think.
Hey Allyson, I just stumbled across your blog! I love blogging and am so glad to see that you joined the blogging world. I love the name Alexandra Kay. I pray that you have a safe next of couple of weeks and have a beautiful, healthly baby girl. Stacy (Harlan) Miller
1 comment:
Hey Allyson, I just stumbled across your blog! I love blogging and am so glad to see that you joined the blogging world. I love the name Alexandra Kay. I pray that you have a safe next of couple of weeks and have a beautiful, healthly baby girl.
Stacy (Harlan) Miller
Post a Comment