A couple of weeks ago MiMi, Aunt Stephanie and Graham came to visit us before school started. Austin and Graham had a blast playing together. Austin actually calls Graham, "Jam." They were so cute playing together. We can't wait for all of them to come back.
Austin and Graham taking a bath.

Ok Yall, I finally cut Austin's hair. I didn't buzz it but cut about 2 inches off. Here are a few pics of the experience. Austin was so good during his haircut that he got to go to target and pick out some cars for his collection. I'll post a pic of his hair combed later. I don't know why i don't have one downloaded.
Here we go......

Austin handing me chunks of hair telling me its trash..ha ha it was precious


2 of his precious curls :(. His hair is still a bit curly. I am thinking about cutting it a bit shorter.
No comments:
Post a Comment