Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

What a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Every year Ryan and I have our families at our house for Thanksgiving. I love having everyone here and all together. We all have so many things to be thankful for esp our new healthy addition Alexandra. I am really thankful for my family and its closeness. I love you guys!! Here are a few pictures. Austin was taking his 3 hour nap while most of these pics were taken so that is why he isn't in any of them. Sarah was also sleeping and not feeling very well. It sure is sad when everyone leaves.

Uncle Douglass and Alexandra





Uncle Philip "bob" and Alexandra

Happy Precious Baby
Great pic of mom and i but Alexandra was so over having her picture taken and was getting hungry. At least she looks adorable while being fussy.
Alexandra in her bumbo starring at her precious shoes. she was really interested in her shoes.

Mom and Philip


Ryan and Douglass
Mimi and Alexandra



Ryan has talked about frying a turkey for the past couple of years and decided this was the year he would try it. After all his prep and hard work the turkey was FABULOUS. It was definitely everyone's favorite. We bought 2 turkeys just in case the fried one didn't turn out but it was soooo good. Ryan might do another one for Christmas. I was just thankful our house didn't burn down or nobody ended up in the ER :). I highly reccomend you try one if you have not already. My husband can give you great tips.

No comments: