Monday, December 1, 2008

No more binkies and no more curls....

Austin is growing up so fast. He is no longer a baby :). We cut off his precious curls and now he no longer has a binkie. Last night was his first night without his binkie and he did wonderful. It was actually so much easier than i would have ever thought. I will not take the credit because ryan is the one that worked the magic. When Austin asked for his binkie last night ryan simply told him, "Austin you are a BIG BOY and BIG BOYS don't need binkies. Binkies are for babies. Daddy doesn't have a binkie!" Austin simply replied, "okay" and started watching his movie again. (WHAT!?! if i would have told him that he would have had a huge melt down ..ha ha) He never asked for it again and slept just fine with out it. The only thing i am curious about is if he had a binkie hidden in his bed. I'll let ya know. Here is the last picture of austin with a binkie hopefully EVER!! I'll keep you updated.


Binkie....From Birth until 2 1/2 years old!! He was really attached to it. (i just wish his sister would take one....some)

Next weekend comes the big boy bed if we don't head to Muleshoe so please pray about that :). Austin has been climbing out of his baby bed for awhile. Last week he made a visit to our bedroom around 1 am :). I had to laugh!

No comments: