Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Austin

My precious Austin is 3 today!!! Its so hard to believe how fast time has gone by. I would go back and do it all over again in a heart beat. I love you Austin~ You are the sweetest most loving little 3 year old I know. I am so glad that God has trusted me with your little soul and for you to call me mom. You amaze me! Love you!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures. I wish I had a couple of hours to show you all of them! We are having his birthday party March 8th and will post pics of that soon. We are having a party here at the house with ponies. Its a huge surprise! I can't wait to see what he thinks about it! Enjoy the trip down memory lane! I actually cried a bit!


















No comments: