Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My little ones

I FINALLY was able to get a picture of Miss A in her cute dress and tights form Uncle D and Aunt S :). Everyone at church LOVED her outfit. Can you see the precious curl? Yep, no bow today!!


My precious "Blue" eyes

The next 3 pictures were taken when Austin walked into the room. Alexandra LOVES her big brother. He is her entertainment. He has also taught her how to growl...its pretty funny! I hope they still love each other like this in 10 years? :)




If you look close enough you can see BOTH of her bottom teeth. We think her top to front teeth are about to break through also :( . I am so sad b/c i LOVE little gummy smiles! Maybe they will hold off for a bit longer. She is sitting up! Not completely by herself but she is getting so strong. She wants to be sitting up watching all the action. If she falls backwards on this pillow she can sit herself back up....BY HERSELF! Like doing sit ups...i was totally amazed when i saw that today. Strong little Chunk

This is how I found my boys watching cartoons before Austin went to bed. So cute! Austin worships his daddy. No ry isn't asleep!

Saturday morning I knew Austin was outside playing in the backyard but i could not see him from the back door or windows. I walked around the side of the house and found him! Silly boy....Love the elmo birthday hat. Not sure exactly what he was doing.....just FYI he can't get our of our yard....both gates are locked
He got his sunglasses!!!! He did Number 2 in the potty....woohoo........we are POTTY TRAINED! He has been doing so good! We still have a few mess ups but he is doing great! I love the way he wears them....look at his ears :)





This is how i found Austin playing out in the backyard...ha ha ha ha...I couldn't stop laughing. Such an imagination
Austin loves superman. He always runs full speed to his swing, jumps on it and goes 'flying' like super man and yells SUPER AUSTIN!! :) well, last night he missed his swing and went face first into the dirt. Poor guy...he was so tough about it! He has a huge scatched up chin, forhead and busted lip. This picture really doesn't do it justice...today he looks pretty beat up. No Easter pics for us this week. Whew, kind of relieved about that..one thing we can take off of our LONG list. sigh......

No comments: