Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ashlynn Taylor

I am so very thankful that I was able to be at the hospital when Ashlynn was born! Oh what a beautiful baby!!! Sarah did an amazing job during her labor and delivery. Baby and mom are doing wonderful. I am so excited that Alexandra will have a life long playmate and friend. I can't wait to watch the 2 of them grow up together. Alexandra and Ashlynn were just about the same size at birth (Ashlynn had Alexandra by an ounce...haha)

Ashlynn Taylor
8 lbs 1 oz
21 inches long
Born at 3:02 pm

Just minutes after she was born


Proud Daddy, Douglass
Proud Aunt :)


She was so alert after delivery. Precious Baby....I can't wait to see her again!
Sarah's mom, Carol and Granny Chubby with sweet Ashlynn

Allyson, Proud Gran and Ashlynn

2 comments:

~holly~ said...

GREAT pics! Glad everything went well!

Stace said...

Thanks for sharing! I loved seeing pics of "Gran" and "Chubby" with sweet baby Ashlynn. What a blessing!