Thursday, March 25, 2010

And a BABY makes 5

Yep, thats right! Baby Holcomb #3 will be arriving around the last week of October! I was super shocked but am now super excited after seeing our precious little bean today. I have been so sick. I actually had convinced myself that I was expecting twins b/c neither one of my previous pregnancies had caused me to be so extremely sick. Needless to say, I was so excited when one healthy little heartbeat appeared today (Dr G made sure there was only one). Please pray for my sickness to improve and for a healthy pregnancy and baby. We told Austin tonight at dinner and he is so excited. He was so excited to run next door and tell Craig and MaryEllen. It was precious!! Hope everyone is doing well! I promise I will get back to blogging pictures soon. Love to ya all! :)

Here are a few pictures from the U/S today. Not very good ones but I wanted to show off my little bean!






1 comment:

Stace said...

Yea! I am so happy for you guys; can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl! Hope you get to feeling better.