Today is the day we find out if our precious little bean is a boy or a girl!! I can't wait and I know 2:00 is never going to arrive. I do not really care either way boy or girl. I just pray for a healthy baby that doesn't act like Alexandra ha!! or should I say doesn't have colic as bad as alexandra! Ryan is the one naming this baby b/c I named Alexandra Kay (i had her name picked out for years). The little girl name he has decided on is so adorable and fits right in our little family perfect. No boy name yet! ugh, so annoying ;) Little nervous about the weight gain this appointment as well. I have only gained 4 lbs in 19 1/2 weeks which is a record for me. I was sitting at 20 lbs with Alexandra and knowing how fat i got with Austin it was probably 40 :). ha ha! I did not eat very well while we were in Galveston so hopefully it isn't to bad. Here are pics of Austin and Alexandra when they were newborns. So sad how time flies.
Austin Douglass around 2 weeks

Alexandra Kay around 1 day old. She was already so fat :) just how I like them. CK out that double chin. hahahaha
Sweet precious babies! I still can't believe I am starting all over with a newborn! Atleast there is nothing more precious than a newborn! Cant wait!! Will post the verdict as soon as I can! Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment