A couple of weeks ago, I loaded up the kids and we went to spend a couple of days in Muleshoe. Mom was keeping Ashlynn, Douglass and Sarah's little girl, so I was able to spend time with her. Oh how crazy our house is going to be with 3 kiddos. Having Ashlynn, Austin and Alexandra all at Grans house was a circus!! Alexandra LOVED Ashlynn and hugged and kissed her all the time. I think Ashlynn enjoyed watching my kids run around and tried her best to crawl to keep up. I just love my little Ashlynn and she sure did LOVE her Aunt Allyson. :) She would cry when I would leave the room. Precious baby!
Alexandra wanted Ashlynn sitting with her
Sweet baby
She still thinks she is a baby :)
Every time Ashlynn had her diaper changed so did Alexandra. Alexandra got to the point that she HAD to have Ashlynn's diapers and they were a bit to small.. haha
The best attempt to get a picture of all 3 of them.
Lots of kisses
She will kill me one day for this but its so cute! We are potty training!
I will upload more later on. We are now late to the chiropractor...
No comments:
Post a Comment