Sunday, August 22, 2010
30 weeks
Well, I have made it this far so 8 more weeks wont be that bad :). I sure am ready to meet this precious little surprise! I am feeling great but this heat is just killing me. I hate being outside unless I am in the pool. I have done so good in weight this time around...as I sit here doing this blog I am chowing on a piece of chocolate cake...MOOOO! I have my 3D sono tomorrow and can't wait to see my precious little Alyvia....hoping she is still a 'she'. My c-section is set for October 21! Woohoo!

Good Luck to all of my teacher friends and kiddos who start back to school this week. My kiddos start Sept 7th. Austin's teacher came over last week to meet him. He was so excited and loved her. I was so nervous b/c she is an older lady. Last year he had a younger lady that he absolutely LOVED!! I know he will learn so much from Ms Karen this year b/c she taught public school for years and years. Love ya all and until next time...MUAH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look so dang cute! Makes me sick. :)
Are you going to do MOMs group this year??
You are so sweet! Thanks!
Yes! I am doing MOMs this year. I am so excited! I am also doing the Thursday morning Bible study if I can figure out where to sign up.
I am ready to make an order for some super cute monogramming stuff :). I will email ya later.
Post a Comment