September 7th Austin and Alexandra started school at FPC! Austin is in Pre-K and Alexandra in CDO. Austin absolutely loves his teacher and going each day while on the other hand Alexandra still isn't sure what to think. She does not like the time away from her mama. She has cried every day but this last Thursday so I think she is getting the hang of it. She is always happy when I pick her up so I think she is just being dramatic at first to make me feel bad ;). Here are a few pics i could get of the 2 of them
Miss Serious when the camera comes out
She would not smile at me until I put the camera down. I laugh every time I see this picture b/c of her hands in her pockets. lolWanting daddy to play dolls :)
No comments:
Post a Comment