Thursday, November 11, 2010

Alyvia Lorraine's Birthday


Alyvia Lorraine Holcomb

10-21-10 8:21 am
7 lbs 13 oz
19 1/2 inches long

Everything was perfect the day Alyvia was born! My c-section was easy and Alyvia was perfectly healthy. She is so sweet, just absolutely PRECIOUS!! We have so many things to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving. We are truly blessed. Thank you to all of our families and friends that have shown your love for me and my family over the the past couple of weeks. I LOVED having all of you visit us in the hospital and at home. All of our meals have been delish and I am completely speechless about all of the dipaers, wipes and gifts you have showered us with . Thank you so so much.

Last pregnant belly picture EVER!!! On our way to the hospital at 5 am

Lets get this party started!! aww, pure sweetness!! The completion to our family. :)



This one melts my heart!

Precious Precious Baby
My parents

Austin meeting Alyvia for the first time.

April!

Mimi (ryan's mom)
Graham and Aunt Stephanie meeting Alyvia

PaPa

Finally going home

Every morning the first thing Alexandra ask for is, "Baby Sister!" They love Alyvia

4 comments:

Janet said...

Hi! I'm Janet...I went to school with Ryan all through middle school and high school! I've been anxiously awaiting this post!I bugged Stephanie to see if you'd had the baby yet! haha! I have a 3 year old boy, 2 year old girl...and another on the way too! It's good to see your kiddos loving on Alyvia! I HOPE that's what happens for us in May! haha! CONGRATS!!

JDM said...

Alyvia is beautiful! I'm thrilled for you guys! So glad to hear that everything went smoothly. I hope your c-section recovery is going well.

What a lovely family the Lord has blessed you with!

The Stanford Family said...

Sweet pictures!!!!!

I am so glad you posted about it!!!! Now I can on mine!

Marina said...

I have got to hold that little baby soon!!!